I have been let go from GlassHouse Technologies, effective immediately, and am therefore free to pursue other opportunities. Click Read More to find out more.
That’s right. As of 9:30 this morning, I received a call from GlassHouse Corporate Headquarters letting me know that the “organization is driving towards profitability,” and that my “position has been eliminated.” You can imagine my surprise.
That’s the bad news, and that’s about all I want to say about it.
The good news is I’m now a free agent! 😉
If you fit into any of the following categories, feel free to contact me. I’ll put my contact information below. (In times like these, it’s nice to have a website with several thousand regular viewers.)
- An end-user company needing help with their backup or dedupe system (why it’s so slow/unreliable, which dedupe system to buy, testing one you’re interested in, etc.)
- A consulting company with opportunities like those listed above.
- A vendor in the backup and recovery space interested in analyst services. (It’s not my core business, but I know the industry very well, and a very good speaker and writer, and you do what you need to do.)
- I’ve got a really great idea for a type of company that doesn’t exist in this industry. Are you an investment company that would like to hear about it? Let’s talk.
- Are you a startup looking for a CTO?
- Anyone who knows anyone in the above categories is also welcome!
You can click the “Contact Curtis” link above, click here to email me, or call me at 760 419 5838. I look forward to talking to you.