Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Trying to disable all the ANR3692W messages, getting weird database error

Posted by Stefan Folkerts 
Hi all,

I'm wondering if this is a weird database error or if my syntax isn't
correct and the error on my syntax isn't handled correctly.

I have a customer that is seeing absurd amounts of these warnings in the
activity log and, of course, the daily reporting:

06/03/2019 13:20:47 ANR3692W A client backup anomaly was detected for
node NODENAME, session number 657715. The average number of
backed up bytes is 242325924, the actual number of

backed up bytes was 76021771, the average data

deduplication is 0 percent, and the actual data

deduplication was 0 percent. (SESSION: 657715)

Now we know this and don't really care.
So what I did was run: *disable events ALL ANR3692 *to suppress these
messages.

That command gives me:
13:59:24 SERVERNAME: disable events ALL ANR3692
ANR1844I DISABLE EVENTS command processed.

But it doesn't work and I think I know why, at the same time I get this
error in the activity log:

03/06/2019 13:58:31 ANR0103E admevent.c(5260): Error 1114 updating row in
table "Server.Eventvectors".

Running SP version 8.1.7.0 on Linux.

Regards,
Stefan
This message was imported via the External PhorumMail Module
Hello,

works flawlessly on my systen, same version and OS as yours.
Have fun with IBM support.

--
Michael Prix

On Mon, 2019-06-03 at 14:02 +0200, Stefan Folkerts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if this is a weird database error or if my syntax isn't
> correct and the error on my syntax isn't handled correctly.
>
> I have a customer that is seeing absurd amounts of these warnings in the
> activity log and, of course, the daily reporting:
>
> 06/03/2019 13:20:47 ANR3692W A client backup anomaly was detected for
> node NODENAME, session number 657715. The average number of
> backed up bytes is 242325924, the actual number of
>
> backed up bytes was 76021771, the average data
>
> deduplication is 0 percent, and the actual data
>
> deduplication was 0 percent. (SESSION: 657715)
>
> Now we know this and don't really care.
> So what I did was run: *disable events ALL ANR3692 *to suppress these
> messages.
>
> That command gives me:
> 13:59:24 SERVERNAME: disable events ALL ANR3692
> ANR1844I DISABLE EVENTS command processed.
>
> But it doesn't work and I think I know why, at the same time I get this
> error in the activity log:
>
> 03/06/2019 13:58:31 ANR0103E admevent.c(5260): Error 1114 updating row in
> table "Server.Eventvectors".
>
> Running SP version 8.1.7.0 on Linux.
>
> Regards,
> Stefan
This message was imported via the External PhorumMail Module
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login