I have configured DSSU (Disk Staging Storage Unit) and FSU (Final
Destination Storage Unit) on NetBackup 6.0MP7 running on Solaris 10
Media Server. When the capacity reached 100% of capacity, the schedule
was running but the data cannot be stagged or moved to tape.
Would you like to share your experience how to solve this problem.
Appreciate for your helping.
Below is the detail job status:
- requesting resource yyyy.NBU_CLIENT.MAXJOBS.XXXXX
- requesting resource yyyy.NBU_POLICY.MAXJOB_DSSU_POLICY_XXXX_dssu_01
- granted resource yyyy.NBU_CLIENT.MAXJOBS.XXXX
- granted resource yyyy.NBU_POLICYMAXJOBS_DSSU_POLICY_XXXX
- begin Parent Job
- begin Disk Staging: Execute Script
- Started process bpbrm (pid=95890)
- end writing
Operation Status: 0
- end Disk Staging: Execute Script, elapsed time 0:00:02
- begin Disk Staging: Validate Image
- Operation Status: 0
- end Disk Staging: Validate Image; elapsed time 0:00:00
- end Parent Job: elapsed time 0:00:02
the requested operation was successfully completed.
Detail configuration is:
1. Disk Storage Unit properties:
- High & low Water Mark are default (98% and 80%)
- Enable Temporary Storage Area is checked.
2. Disk Staging schedule properties:
- priority of relocation jobs started from this schedule : 99999
- final destination storage unit : sl8000
- final destination volume : test
- schedule type : calendar
- Start Window : Sunday 12:00:00 - Sunday 16:00:00
- calendar schedule : Sunday-Saturday, are cheched.
Veritas-bu maillist - Veritas-bu < at > mailman.eng.auburn.edu