Category:NetWorker Directives and savepnpc
From Backup Central
The following articles are in this section of the NetWorker FAQ/Wiki:
Pages in category "NetWorker Directives and savepnpc"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- How can I create a directive to skip all instances of a file under a directory?
- How do I make my directive skip/include this file?
- How do I set up a savepnpc script?
- How do I split a directory up for multiple savestreams (and still catch any new subdirectories)?
- What are ASM's?
- What is bigasm and how do I use it?